Skirmish Causes Edit
Ice Spikes Skirmish Edit
The Blue dungeon skirmish was caused by both teams attempting to do the dungeon. Blue team was aware that Red was wanting to do their Dungeon and attempted to head them off but were caught off guard. Half of the party went to spawn as an attempt to draw the members of Team Blue back into their side.
Battle for Spawn Edit
The members of Red Team were attempting to give back up to their Teammates. On the other hand, members of Team Blue were attempting to keep members of team red in their base.
Blue Dungeon II Massacre Edit
The Blue Dungeon Massacre occurred when Preston uncovered a Blue Team outpost
Ice Spikes Skirmish Participants Edit
Battle for Spawn Participants Edit
Blue Dungeon II Massacre Participants Edit
Preston was the Red Participant
Blue participants include Speedy, N00ch and Side Arms.
- Side Arms was Slain by PeteZahHut. JeromeASF assisted in this Kill. He was killed by sword attack. Died at the Battle for spawn
- Speedy was slain by JeromeASF. PeteZahHut assisted in this Kill. He was killed by Sword Attack. Died at the Battle for spawn
- N00ch was slain by Chocothechocobo. JeromeASF had lit him on fire using his flame bow. He was killed by sword attack. Died at the battle for spawn
- N00ch was slain by Preston, twice. Died at Blue Base Skirmish
- Side Arms was slain by preston. Died at Blue Base Skirmish
- Speedy was slain by preston. Died at the Blue base Skirmish
- This was one of the most effective unplanned attacks
- 4 of the Kills were spawn kills.
- This battle was Immediately Succeeded by The Blue Dungeon Siege.
- There were no deaths at The Blue Dungeon Skirmish